Saturday, January 15, 2005

I have a blog!

Do you like the title? It was Julie's idea. It means a gathering of people to discuss ideas in France. Plus they both start with an "S".
Right up front I'm going to apologize for not posting very often because I probably won't.
Anyway, today my mom, dad and I took my car to Tri-Cities' Maaco for a paint job. It's going to still be blue, but a prettier one than as is. While we were there we went to the mall and I got two pairs of jeans for $12.00 each. As we got near Yakima it started to snow! Sad days! When we got back to Yakima we went to the mall here and I got three more pairs of jeans also for $12.00 each. Yea for good deals for frugal people!
On Monday I'm having Annie and Jenn over for a study group because we have a test in biology on Wednesday and Mr. Seveyka doesn't review.
Sally

3 comments:

Annie said...

Bwahahaha! I am the first to comment on Sally's blog!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so on top of things :D Good going, Sally! I will be a constant commenter, you can be sure. :D:D:D

And I know! It's terrible. I may have someone ELSE drive me out to your place on Monday.....I mean, do I really have to relearn the lesson of the ditch and the Graham driveway over again? I hope not..... :) Though that might be darn funny! :D

Bonnie said...

Welcome to the official blog community Sally! Now you can make things for people to comment on as well as putting up comments! :D

Madame Chastagner said...

Hahahaha.... you succumbed.