Monday, March 14, 2005

The Ups and Downs of the Weekend

Okay, the weekend. Well Friday night and Saturday morning were fun.
Friday night Annie, Cherize and I went to different peoples houses and interviewed them about Margarete. (We met up with Kim at Daniel's house and I met their friend Laura.) We also went to the YVC dorms which are just scary so I'm never going back there again. Now I can say I've seen an angry drunk boy. Yea for me.
Saturday morning Margarete called me WAY to early for a Saturday morning! So I met up with her and Cherize, Kim, Annie at Andrew's house to prank Steve. Lets not do that again on a Saturday although it was fun to decorate and girlify Steve's Xbox. Then at home I ate breakfast and read a really sad letter from church stating that the assistant pastor at wes pres is divorcing her husband. (Please pray for them. They have two kids.) Then I got sick. I think I have the stomach flu just in time for finals. How lucky can you get? I feel better this morning but that could be 'cause I prayed to feel better. So no studying got done on Saturday. But on the upside I didn't get pranked by Steve and the traitor Margaret. Hahaha. (I stick my tongue out at you two.)
Yesterday I skipped church on account of still feeling crappy and my sister Barbie came home from Whitworth for spring break. It's great to see/hang out with her. Unfortunitly not much studying got done. But oh well.
The dreaded biology final is over! Annie and I both did badly but at this point it's not really a problem for me. Or I just don't care.
Tomorrow is the geography final. I need to study for that at some point today. It's not cumulative, so therefore not so bad or worrysome. Plus Anna and I are going to meet in the library to "study" in the morning before the actual test. We did "study" this morning for the biology test too.
Good luck on finals for everyone taking them! (Bonnie, Annie, Aaron, myself, Kim. Am I forgeting anyone?)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Actually, I was trying to study, and think I might have actually gotten some done had it not been for that annoying librarian guy. Yeesh, I may have to change my ideas about what to major in if being a librarian means being like that dude. (*rolls eyes*) And us studying together is actually good for me, because half of my notes are rather confusing (though I'm sure they made sense at when he was giving the lecture). May we have better success tomorrow :)

Sally said...

Yes Jen. I'm very sorry to say I'm serious. If you ask your parents I bet they got a letter from the church just like us. She's taking a month of payed leave from wes pres to work all this out.