Friday, June 10, 2005

What, no STOP sign?

This morning as Val and I were on our way to the gym to workout, we noticed a severe lacking of a STOP sign at the intersection of Meadowbrook and 79th. We saw it in the ditch. The metal was bent so that it looked as if it were in lots of pain and the actual sign was mangled and had black sploches on it. Who runs into a STOP sign? I mean, really? (Taking out the drunk people of course.)
In other more interesting news, this afternoon I went to go see Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Good movie! Action and comedy. I'm not usually an action kinda girl 'cause it brings on hand cluching and nail biting. But it was good. I recomend it. Granted it does have lots of people getting shot and dying, but they're all bad guys just like in the disney movies. (That makes it okay in my book.) There's car chases, which are always entertaining, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith try to kill each other at one point and in the process demolish their house. (And it was such a nice house too!)

5 comments:

JanitorBeav said...

YES! I went to see that movie too, and it was most excellent. The humor is really great, and the action scenes were pretty cool, too.

Emily said...

I'm a little behind on the movie scene....I still have to see star wars!

Sally said...

I'm not the biggest fan of star wars. I'd see it if someone rented it and we were hangin'out of whatever, but I wouldn't go to the movie theater and waste money on it.

fergylf said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my site! :) I also have went to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith. mostly for Brad Pitt, but it was a good movie too. I am a fan of most action movies, especially spy-type ones. So yeah. Good movie. :)
~Laura (Bonnie's Roommate)

Annie said...

Cherize and I saw that stopsign while we were leaving your house last time!