Sunday, October 23, 2005

Update

I know, it's a very cliche title:)
As of yesterday afternoon I am now going to go to Seattle for the two day monitoring of my brain to hopefully find out what the problem is and how/if they can fix it. It'll probably take place next month sometime. I will have to miss two days of school :( This comes after me telling my mom the increased Baclofen was/is making the dead weight feeling worse instead of better plus an added bonus of random acts of dizyness where I lose the ability to see out of my left eye for a few seconds and sway on my feet. This two day testing will cost lots of money (we're talking in the thousands per day) and none of it's covered by insurance unfortunitly. I'd much rather they spend that money on paying for school but it seems I don't have a choice.

The main reason I'd didn't go hang out with you all at Margaret's house last night is that after sitting in a car for threeish straight hours, the dead weight feeling on the left side of my body was magnified much more than usual. I needed me time to pray and such. (That's a good excuse right Steve?) Although I was tired and hadn't had any real food since breakfast. . .

On a much happier note, tomorrow at work we'll possibly be taking the kids to Thirftway or Safeway to get pumpkins! I've never take a four, three and two year old to get pumpkins so it'll be interesting. We might be taking our 1 year old too if his mom says okay. On the actual Halloween day we have a party where the kids parade around the clinic in costume and the employees give them candy. All the staff dresses up. How cool is that? The dental hygentists are going to be hoola dancers:)
I have my three month evaluation on Wednesday. I'm kind of worried 'cause I have to rate myself in a packet my boss gave me which leaves so much room for error. If you go too high or too low. . . it's bad. But if I pass muster I get a raise! If not I'll get one at Christmastime :) So either way I win if I look at it like that. *shrug*
Had a fun time with Anna on Friday night! Kudos to chocolate milk, orange juice, popcorn and Evelyn!

9 comments:

Annie said...

Had a fun time with you too, girl. :) You should come over to my house sometime instead of me always going over to your house. I know you're a bit reluctant to waste the gas to drive over here, but if you want I'll give you a ride. We can do something cool, like fingerpaint or something. :D

Sally said...

It's not the gas honey. It's that driving freaks me out as of now so I have cut back majorly. I don't go to the gym anymore on weekends, I don't drive myself to church unless no one else is going. . . you get the picture. It's scarey to drive when the left side of your body is all seized up. Trust me since I know what I'm talking about.

JanitorBeav said...

You still missed pumpkin carving!

/crosses his arms in disgust





Just kidding, Sally. ;)

Moog said...

want me to send you that picture so you can post it now? ;)

Sally said...

I don't have the 'hello' thing that you need to do the picture. Send it to Annie. Plus I'm computer challenged.

Madame Chastagner said...

Hey Salad... what are you going to be for the dental thingamajig? I will be praying for you for the testing and the potentil raise ;) cause I am sure you deserve it girl!

Love ya =D

Madame Chastagner said...

By the way.... when I said dental thingamajig, I meant the dental HALLOWEEN thingamajig

Sally said...

I don't know what I'm going to be Kimmie. Something easy like bunny ears or something. . . I gotta go look in Laura's costume box tonight.
Got raise:D

Bonnie said...

I was glad to see you on AIM the other night, Sally. :) You should sign on as often as you can. I'm online almost every time I'm in my room. :D