Sunday, November 20, 2005

And I Left the Teens Behind

Yep, it's my birthday! Twenty on the twentieth. I don't feel or look any older but what else is new?
I know everyone elses birthday too-
Steve- January 25
Josh-February 12
Jen N.-February 17
Andy-April 17
Kim-April 18
Margaret-June 22
Bonnie-June 26
Aaron-July 9
Dan-July 23

Annie-August 12
Cherize-December 18

5 comments:

JanitorBeav said...

FIRST COMMENT!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY!!!! :D

Annie said...

Hope your birthday was WONDERFUL, girl! Yay! Now you're an old fart just like me :D And Bonnie, come to think of it ;) Just kidding, Bonnie :)

Bonnie said...

What? I am an old fart. ;) Twenty just . . . sounds old. Although I am getting used to it. Hope you had a great birthday, Sally.

Madame Chastagner said...

How did you celebrate?

Nice birthday chart by the way, quite useful. merci. ;)

Annie said...

Hope you're having a good time in Seattle, Sally, and that you have a safe return :)