Saturday, January 14, 2006

ordinary as usual

Not a lot has happened since the beginning of the quarter, but then my life is pretty boring like that:)
On the 6th at work 4 yr old Mark told me that I can't do anthing right 'cause I'm just a woman. From the mouths of babes. . .
In math we gets points for easy things. . . like sending Mr. Jenck our email address and going to the bank and getting info on their different loan options:)
I babysat for an 18 month old this past Wednesday. He slept most of the time so I read.
Yesterday I filled out a paper and paid money so I can graduate after summer quarter.
I have my first big project in nutrition due on Thursday so I've been working on that a lot.
Tomorrow we're having a party for our minister of worship who's moving to Colorado at the end of the month:( In case people don't know my church is falling apart over the issue of divorce. I'm abandoning ship once college is over.

3 comments:

JanitorBeav said...

It's always unfortunate to watch a church that you've been going to for so long crumble due to some disagreement, or other reason...my family's church is pretty much all washed up, with the exception of the pastor, a really cool German guy and his family, and a few others. I liked that church, but you could always sense a huge amount of tension.

Annie said...

Thank goodness you told me about that deadline for the grad papers, Sally! My brother didn't know either, so you saved both our bacon! We missed you being at my house last night. I bought Safeway Select Salsa ;)

Madame Chastagner said...

I'm sad about your church, Sally. =/ But perhaps in a few years, it won't be the same, but it will be a healthy church once again.