I can do it. Four days 'til I get to go home for spring break. =)
There's a few things to do before then though. I have a test tomorrow, a paper to write and a test on webct to get done before going home because our computer is slow and I only have 15 minutes, plus since it is spring break my stupid prof would be as likely to reset the test if it gets messed up. The catch is that it becomes available to the smart people after class on Friday. So I have an hour break waiting for Margaret to get outta class and in that time period will pack, study and take a test. Anyways, moving on, I get to take homework home for break That's why semesters suck; the only real acual breaks you get at home are Christmas and summer. I have a test the Wednesday following spring break and for Lisa's class you can't study on that short of notice. Or you will fail. It's a shame I like her because I hate her tests.
In other news, spring break is gonna be busy! I'm gonna go job hunting, see 2 doctors~maybe they'll make life go back to normal-ha, that's a funny joke. They all say everything checks out fine and I'm experiencing this, that or the other just because, they have no idea. It's pretty cool. You know when I have to pay for all this insurance stuff pretty sure I'll just deal with stuff rather than go in and hear them tell me they have no idea what's wrong with me, but don't worry I have a degree in medicine so just rest easy at night knowing that. I also will make time for a certain friend in Eburg-yay! (Gotta have some good points, yes?) Oh and maybe Roo & I'll go see a movie for my birthday present... that'd be great! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment