Tomorrow marks the start of finals week. Crazy. I have two tomorrow, one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday and then I'm headin' out of this town! Daddy's comin' to pick me up right after my last final... which means I'm studying and packing which isn't the best combo. Oh and I've been going to BBQs. One yesterday that was WAY fun with Intervarsity. It was the last time I'll get to see friends that are graduating =( Then there was one today in my hall with our brother halls; Stimson & Duncan Dunn. I just found out that Tim lived in Stimson his freshman year when I saw him on Tuesday. I treated him & Val to lunch at Hillside; actually mom & dad treated him, but that's getting to particulars. =) On Thursday I saw Barbie & Jordan. We went to Cougar Country for ice cream after they bought a coffee table and storage stuff. Oh and I got my hair chopped way off on Friday! I donated 9 inches to Locks of Love and now have VERY short hair! It hasn't been this short since mom made me get a bull cut in 4th grade... and the kicker is I like it which gives mom plenty of room to gloat 'cause she's gonna love it. No doubt.
Gotta go study so I can offically become a senior in college and all that good stuff. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment