Saturday, August 04, 2007

One week

That's all I have left 'till I head back to Pullman for my LAST year of college. So crazy I'm on my out of my 16 years of school. For so long it seems never ending until it's right in your face that you're facing the end of the known and the unknown is rapidly approaching. Who wants to be an adult anyway? This year is about as not scary, but for lack of a better word it'll do as last year. This year I'm living in a house with 11 strangers. I never thought I'd be able to say that & be in my right mind, yet here I am. I'm not sure exactly what to expect, but I guess it could be a lot like growing up with a few added extras (people). The few girls I've met are really nice, so that's good. If nothing else it'll be a good experience right? Of course. =D
More and more I think on where God will lead me after graduation. This summer I surprised myself with REALLY enjoying working with school kids which was new, but where does that lead me in my plans? My plans were with the preschool age, but now I'm not so sure. Recently I've had a weird thought. Val wants to go back to school & get a teaching certificate; crazy huh? And get this, for kindergarten.
(according to Mom). And I like kindergarten too. We could teach together! No so much, but that would be fun, I think. Plus I'm getting trained for preschool, a bit different than kinder. So I'm not sure where that leaves me. Somewhere special 'cause of Jeremiah 29:11. If only I knew....

No comments: