Monday, November 23, 2009

And the holidays are upon us

This past Friday... my 24th birthday I had an interview in which they offered me 10 cents more than minimum wage. My Bachelor's Degree and I were inclined to not work there. :p Oh and my sweet husband got up really early to get ready for work AND make me breakfast. I'm so lucky to be married to such a thoughtful man. :)

Then I spent the weekend in Yak with the fam. We went on a walk, a Costco run and to see New Moon... and we watched slides. And of course there was the time to hold little Graham. <3 Joel stayed in Federal Way because his dad was in Seattle for a few days. They got to hang out which was so nice because that doesn't happen much with Brad living in Alaska and all.
I have an interview tomorrow at Toddler Town in Kent... let's hope it's better'n the one at Kid's Country in Auburn last Friday.

For Thanksgiving Joel has to work the day after so I'm staying in Yak without him again. :'( I love the extra time with my family though. And possibly I'll be hanging with Cherize. That would be awesome! :)

1 comment:

Moog said...

How's the life of a substitute, Sally? How are you planning to celebrate the Christmas holidays?