Sunday, January 30, 2005

Prayer Needed

Today between services at church we had a congregational meeting and so I didn't have to teach Sunday School so I went even though I'm not a member of Wes Pres and can't vote. We are spending more money than we're making. The only reason we're not going into debt is because we're pulling money from our reserve fund. That's bad because if we pull out of it for too long we won't have any money left in it and will go into debt. So any prayer would help.
Also my co-teacher for Sunday School's husband had a really bad heart attack yesterday. He's in the hospital and doing fine. Then I realized that he's only a few years older than my dad. So. . . you get where I'm headed, right? So prayer there would also be much apprieciated.
Now I should go do homework even though I really don't want to.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Church problems are scary. You've grown up in a church your whole life and don't really realize that it's not always going to be there. I'll definitely pray that God provides for you guys.