Wednesday, November 16, 2005

This & That

I got my first birthday present today. Val got me these awesome lounge around the house pants. They're fleece and. . .RED! Yea!
Today I'm home because it's advising day! Kudos to YVC for having them:) I was going to do some errands but decided I didn't really want to go anywhere:)
On a totally different subject, last night we had salmon and this rice stuff which tasted really good! (This coming from a girl who had an intense dislike for the above two foods.) Who knows, maybe someday I'll try tomatos and decide to like them too;)




2 comments:

Annie said...

You do like spaghetti sauce, which is mostly tomato. That's a start :)

Bonnie said...

Heh. I never used to like tomatos, but now I do. I'm still working on liking mushrooms though . . . yuck. By the way, Happy Birthday, chica! :)