Saturday, February 18, 2006
I need a title don't I. . .
On Valentine's Day I got this hilarious card from Banana girl! It has a REALLY ugly old man in a tutu on the front. He's standing on a trampline. On the inside it says ". . . and the search for Mr. Right continues." Heeheehee! Isn't that funny? I showed it to Aaron who said he should never see anything like it ever again. Later I had a conversation with Josh. He tried to tell me that all girls hate Valentine's Day if they're boyfriendless. I never got that. It's like those girls think that being miserable will do something. . . or telling everyone they hate Valentine's Day will get them a boyfriend somehow. Oh and I was talking to some other people who called it singles awareness day which spells SAD. How is that better? Personally I think people over play Valentine's Day. You get candy no matter what so I don't see what the problem is. It's just a day like any other really with the added bonus of candy. How can that make it a horrible day? I guess I'll just never get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah . . . I don't really get what the big deal is. Valentine's Day is supposed to be about celebrating all love not just romantic love. Even before I had a boyfriend I had a great time giving out roses to all my friends. :D
I'm a fan of Singles Awareness Day. I don't wallow in self-pity, but rather enjoy being single and like having a day to celebrate it.
Meh. It was fun laughing at Josh Bergland because he had a date. Apparently, he took her through the car wash at work! Isn't that hilarious??! He was telling us this while at the concierge meeting, and Steve, the manager, kindof laughed at said, "Yeah...my wife and I don't a car wash anymore. We just neck whenever" and I was like..."whoa!!!"
*don't need a car wash. That's what that's supposed to say.
Post a Comment