So it's Friday... yay! I'm so happy! This week has been crazy crazy! *sigh of relief* I only have one class today... at 1PM... actually I should be doing homework in my spare morning... oh well... I took a test yesterday for the class that's usually in the morning so there's no class. :) I got a good grade too. :) I'm doing laundry instead of researching/writing a paper... and Annie's going to Moscow this afternoon to spend the night with Claire at U of I. Val's coming to Pullman sometime today for the weekend 'cause it's the Homecoming game and all...I hope she brought me the hangers I asked her to... :D... it'll be fun to see her and to show her my home away from home etc.
Tuesday was a horrible day. Everything went REALLY wrong. Yep, enough said. I ate a half pint of strawberry frozen yogurt to make it a little better. Oh and Julie & Laura called to chat which was a nice suprise and a good end to a REALLY crappy day.
Wednesday I volunteered in the Food Bank... I really enjoy the people I volunteer with, they're tons of fun... :)
Thursday I studied for the test today that I took last night 'cause it's on webct6. If you've never heard of webct count your blessings. It's such a pain in the butt! Grrrr... okay, I'm done.
1 comment:
Thanks for the post, chicababe. ;)
Post a Comment