I'm listening to the soundtrack from Anastasia I got from my friend Stacie... I think it's my favorite from any Disney movie.
Yesterday afternoon I volunteered at the Soup Kitchen here... there were three other people from Yakima there. I even knew one... crazy. :) I like working in the Food Bank better, but Autumn needed me in the Soup Kitchen this week... it was slow, but I got to talk with all the girls, so it was fun. (I go once a week for the semester.)
Last night I went to Intervasity worship. We played Bigger or Better... we went through Stevens Dorm to trade up. (Sadly we didn't have time to go to Community.) We ended up with a really big, bright beach towel with I am the proud owner of. :D
Oh and I believe I'm going to go the Urbana in December...I forget where it is... oops. It's about missions all around the world that you can get involved in and make your own so to speak.
Gotta run to class sadly so as a last note, Annie & I finished the 1st season of Gilmore Girls... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment