Okay, today it was sooo windy! Oh my gosh. If it hadn't been for the wind it would've been really nice. (Curses the wind) I went for a walk this morning despite the wind. The tumbleweeds were everywhere! It was crazy! There was also an extremely yappy dog who freaked out and went wild when I walked past his yard on the other side of the street.
I went to Old Navy this afternoon and got a really cute green purse. I also got two shirts one 3/4 and one T-sirt, and a $1 deck of cards with those nasty Valentine's Day hearts on the back. They were just random (and cheap), so I had to get them. What I really wanted was to get a sweatshirt but alas, the only ones they had were for boys and even the smalls are too big. Sad Days. (I'm geting extremely tired of people commenting on my WVHS sweatshirts.)
Hope everyone else had a good day.
1 comment:
I thought the wind was nice! I love the blustery days. They seem so friendly somehow, especially since the skies were blue and the clouds were white :) It was just so nice......
Post a Comment