Last night Annie, Keith, Andy and I went to SALT. It was A LOT of fun! The paster at CMA church is awesome! He spoke on faith and the different ways it can be unhealthy. I learned a lot. The werid thing is that when I got home I did a devotional that goes along with the sermon series at church that was about fortitude in faith. I think God was trying to tell me something. Andy drove us there and I'm just glad I got home alive. He drives a little to fast for my sanity. Plus he told us just as we were entering Yakima that he wasn't wearing his contacts. I didn't even know he had contacts and I'm glad I didn't until the very end of the drive.
I tried to post this at school, but the YVC computers in the lab are dumb! I sat there and waited for it to publish itself for longer than I should have to. I finally gave up and got off the internet. (Annie and I had to get to class.)
I'm not going to Spokanne this weekend. Barbie has to work Friday so she's just going to come over on Saturday and stay until Sunday afternoon. I think she's coming to please my mom more than anything 'cause mom needs to physically see with her own eyes that Barbie is safe and everything. Personally I don't blame my mom. But I get to see Barbie! It'll be great! I'm excited.
Jenn, if you see George around school in the near future tell him happy birthday for me as it's his birthday today.
Only one more day of school this week!
Talk to ya all later.
2 comments:
I hate to break it to you, Sally, but computers are only as smart as the operator. ;)
Just kidding :)
Laugh if you want to, but the YVCC computers ARE annoying! (*Annie says to the computers in as much of a rumbly strong bad voice as she can manage*): You have been diagnosed with serious problems.
Post a Comment