Monday, April 18, 2005

It's Somebody's Birthday Today!

Yes folks, it's Kimberly Sue Wilder's nineteenth birthday today! Yea!
(I already did this once with the help of Annie, but the server couldn't be found. I'll do my best to remember what Annie said.)
Annie : Birthday question- who would you rather date? Michael Jackson or Richard Simmons? I know I'm evil. Bonnie as of right now we have TWO lime yogurts in my fridge. (*shudder*) Oh, and something about how she is still kinda grumpy, but I make her feel better 'cause I'm happy. *shrug*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kim! As my sister told me on our 15th birthday, it's your day, so be whoever/whatever you want to be 'cause you have a valid excuse.

3 comments:

Sally said...

That part about Bonnie was just random. Yep.

Annie said...

Hey! She will know what I'm talking about......maybe......

Annie said...

And poo! How dare the server!