Wednesday, April 13, 2005

One of Those Days

Yesterday was one of those days. My sister called me saying she'd locked her keys in her car and could I come rescue her. Normally that would be totally fine, but I've been having all the seizure problems and not driving. Nobody else could do this for her, so I went to 1st Pres which is where she was stuck. Problem: had a seizure-like dead weight feeling in the left side of my body. Oh great, was my thought because now I have to continue geting rides from people. Plus I have to call my doctor in Seattle and talk to his answering machine again. Not to mention that Laura & I left my car at 1st Pres which isn't the ideal place to leave a car as we all know. So I spent the afternoon at Laura & Cahnen's house watching Lilo and Stich. (Good movie) Tuesday night is 701 which through Megan I got a message from God. Here it is: "Therefore, everything that happens in your life-both good and bad-is a gift on your journey of experiencing the love that God has for you and wants you to give others." Simple and direct. Just what I needed to hear. It made it all okay for now. (Never fear; I'll need to read this again if not today, tomorrow. Faith is not my strong point.)
As a side note, Annie locked her keys in her car yesterday too.

In other more regular news, we had a psych test today. I think I did okay. *Knock on wood*
And on Saturday I'll be taking a First aid/CPR class so I'll be ready for Best SELF this summer. (8-12) Oh, and as it turns out, I can't find my Social Security card which they need to have on file for me to have this job. (I did not lose the card. I never had it. Translation: it is somewhere inside this house. The only question is where?) Tomorrow I have a history test. And. . . no school on Friday! Oh yeah. Sleep in time!
11:11-make a wish!


1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm hoping I did ok on the psych test too. I wonder when we'll find out the results?