Sunday, April 17, 2005

Drum Roll Please. . .It's Somebody's Birthday Today!

Yes folks; Andrew Richard Hapel is nineteen years old today. Since he never reads my blog, I give the duty of telling him happy birthday for me to Steve. Also because he never reads my blog, I thought I'd have some fun. I invite everyone to comment on what they like best about Andy. Mine's funny. Andy and I had english together third trimester last year and much to my delight, I found out that it's easy to rile him up. Suprisingly easy. Heheheh. He sat next to me and one of my friends sat across from him. Just to make him mad we'd pretend to wisper about him to each other. (We really talked about her boyfriend. We did numorous other things which I've sense forgotten, but that got the best reaction.) I'd most definitly say that was my favorite thing about Andy. Yep.
PS-You might want to be quick about it as tomorrow's someone else's birthday. Any guesses as to who? (Annie is disqualified because she already knows.)

5 comments:

JanitorBeav said...

Um...Sally....you like is irritability the most? That's...weird.

But as for me, hm...

Well I also don't like this part of him, since it's difficult for me to deal with, but I admire his ability to not back down from what he believes in.

Sally said...

Haven't you ever tried to prick his temper on purpose? And you say you're his friend.

Bonnie said...

Best!?!? You expect me to be able to give you a best?!?!? ;) How can I do that? Andy is just awesome in general. :D But . . . if I had to choose . . . hmm . . . I think it would have to be his intellect. The whole thing. His sense of humor, intelligence, sensitivity (okay, now I'm kind of cheating. That's more than one thing) Anyway . . . I could say more, but I'm his girlfriend, so I can only get away with so much bragging. ;)

Moog said...

Happy Birthday Andy!
Sally, does he even keep up with the blogging 'community' anymore?

Regardless, I think my favorite thing about Andy is his sarcasm. I think it's extremely fun to listen to his commentary on a situation, and to comment myself. Anytime I can get a droll repartee going with another sarcastic it makes for an awfuly fun time ;)

Annie said...

Hmmmmmm.....I guess I probably don't have a favorite....simply because I think he's an all around pretty cool guy. :) If you backed me up against a wall and forced me to decide, however, I'd probably say his sense of humor, especially when he puts it to good use by making fun of Jason while on the tech team or something. That was always fun. Happy Birthday, Andy!